My fab five friday edition is in full affect. Each Friday around this time, you'll get a post from me regarding my top five choices in a randomized topic such as eye creams, facial masks, restaurants, hair products or even movies! I'm also open to suggestions of what you guys want as well!
This week it's fab five fridays; moisturizer edition. During these harsh winter days, my skin is begging for hydration. My top 5 moisturizers are listed below in discending order.
5. Mac Strobe Cream- When I first began using moisturizers, I picked up the Mac Strobe Cream. The texture is super soft and it has really tiny iridescent particals that really give your face a natural glow. During the summer, all I needed was a generous amount of this heavenly cream and tada- I was good to go.
4. Aveeno, Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer- Ever find yourself at Rite Aid just picking up random products that sound amazing? That was how I stumbled upon this baby. This mositurizer is heaven sent for those with slight blemishes. Not only does it hydrate, but it contains salicyclic acid which is known for clearing breakouts. For a drugstore brand at $14.99, you cannot go wrong with this one.
3. Fresh, Rose Deep Hydration Serum- I know serums aren't technically moisturizers but this does more than that. Firstly, it smells like a bed of roses and secondly, it does its intended job of 'deep hydration.' My skin feels baby soft after applying this and it is now embedded into my daily routine.
2. Coconut Oil- Getting your hands on 100% natural coconut oil will completely transform your skin (and hair.) I know applying oil to your face may sound unappealing, but it dries rather quickly. I recommend Shea Coconut Oil from any local drugstore/Walmart.
1. Ponds- My number 1 go-to moisturizer is Ponds. Nothing feels as good or hydrates as well as this drugstore brand- even high end products. It is so hydrating I have to wait for it to dry before I apply any foundation or concealer. It smells divine and you can purchase it at any CVS or Rite Aid. My mom has used this ever since I can remember watching her do her makeup, and she passed on the obsession to me. I hope you ladies become just as obsessed!
See you next Friday for another Fab 5!