It's Friday and you know what that means- Fab 5! This week's topics includes MAC Cosmetics, a personal favorite. When I brought my 6 items back into the store, I couldn't believe how long it took me to pick a color and that's when I realized I HAD to do a Fab 5 Mac Lipstick/Lip liner edition. For those of you who are unaware, MAC Cosmetics takes back 6 empty packages in exchange for 1 lipstick. Yep, one lipstick free of charge when you bring in any empty MAC concealer bottles, blush pans, foundation bottles, etc.
5. Whirl Lipstick- Oh whirl! Thee most perfect reddish-brown ever known to man kind. It is easily number one for an everyday look, also not to be forgetten when rockin' a warm smokey eye- killer combo for those with brown or hazel eyes.
4. Flatout Fabulous- This has got to be the 'funnest' lipstick color I own. It adds so much boldness to an outfit and the cool tones are super daring. Who would've ever though bright purple lipstick would be such a hit? It is my go-to when wearing muted tones such as white or nude, or all black.
3. Soar Lip Liner- Pinks are probably the toughest color to rock but Soar makes it SO easy. It's a medium pink with dusty undertones which also qualifies it for an everyday look. The texture of the liner makes it wearable and long lasting- whether you pair it with a lipstick or wear it alone. This baby gets transfered from bag to bag and it never fails me- no matter what my color scheme is for the day.
2. Rebel Lipstick- Rebel is the most gorgeous color MAC has ever created, in my opinion of course. It looks amazing on everyone who wears it because you never know if it'll come out dark, bright, pink OR purple on someone- dependent on their skintone. I've purchased it twice and time and time again, I get compliments on that berry shade more than anything I wear. A perfect fall to winter color that will easily become your go-to.
1. Spice Lip Liner- I quickly came to realize I could not live without Spice when I had 4 nearly distorted liner pencils scattered throughout my room, bags and coats. I don't know what it is about this color but the shade of brown is warm yet cool, neutral yet bold, and subtle yet apparent! It is a perfect blend of browns and taupes and compliments any and every makeup look I do. This color is not to be overlooked ladies, it is a must-have.
Stay tuned for next week's Fab 5!